I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

School Pictures

I can't believe how big my babies look.

I think this will be the first year that I'm not going to have Alex's pictures redone. I love how it's a profile picture and think it's just a beautiful picture of her.



Then there's the big kindergartner who insisted on wearing a shirt and tie for his pictures (anyone remember Michael J. Fox on Family Ties...aka Alex P. Keaton?!?) I do think I will probably have his pictures retaken - it's definitely not his usual smile, and holy close up!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

they are both so adorable... i cannot believe how grown up they are. Zach is still a 2 year old in my mind