I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Quick Post!

Things have been busy (ok, I don't know why I always say that since that's my life!) but knock on wood, the kids have been HEALTHY!! Alex's school had over 100 second graders out with the flu, so I'm so glad that she's managed to escape anything so far. Yesterday she blew me away and ALMOST got to a complete sitting position all by herself. I think I startled her because I started cheering and clapping for her and she lost whatever momentum she had going. I'm praying really hard it wasn't a one time thing!

Zach's doing awesome - loves Kindergarten and now believes he's going to be the next Tony Hawk and is obsessed with skate boarding.

There are a ton of things going on this weekend so I hope to have a new post with lots of pictures by Monday!!

No comments: