I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lawson Motley Police Family Assistance Fund

Back in December I had posted that Aaron and I had just come from the funeral of Lawson Motley who lost his battle with a brain tumor at the age of 2. Rocky and Heather, Lawson's parents, have started the Lawson Motley Police Family Assistance Fund in honor of Lawson to provide financial, educational and other services to active and retired police officer's and their immediate families that are suffering from a debilitating injury or a life threatening illness. It is the Fund's purpose to offer them support through the Lawson Motley Police Family Assistance Fund.

We are very honored that they have asked to include Alex on their website to help keep Lawson's legacy alive. If you would like to donate to the Fund, or just learn more about Lawson and the Fund, please visit www.lawsonfund.com

To view Alex's page, click here. And if you would like to join Lawson's Fund on Facebook, click here.

We are so grateful to Rocky and Heather for thinking of others and paying it forward.

No comments: