I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More Sitting and A Busy Weekend!

Alex's sitting is getting stronger and stronger! In this video, she's not only sitting independently, but she's using her hands to activate her piano...umm, huge!!! :)


We had a very busy weekend - Saturday we had a surprise HALF birthday party for my friend Christy - her real birthday is December 25th so a few of her friends decided she needed to have a celebration all to herself! If she had a clue about the party (which we don't think she did), she played it off very well!

Surprise!

Me and Christy


Sunday we spent the entire day at my parents house. My Aunt (and God Mother) and Uncle were in town from Long Island, NY. They have never met Alex or Zach before and it was very special watching them meet. My Aunt and Uncle are the sweetest souls - and my Uncle is probably the funniest man I know. My entire family was there - we ate, laughed, played cards, visited and had an awesome day. I wish I would have thought to take pictures while the entire family was there.

Zach loving on his Great Uncle Mike

Zach loving on his Great Aunt Grace

Zach and Uncle Mike playing cards

Mom and Aunt Grace


One last picture - yesterday I was cooking dinner and Zach said, hey Mom, look at me - I've got glasses like Sissy....

Being Silly!

Thought the picture was too funny not to share! :)

2 comments:

Miss Katie said...

I love her pig tails... she looks so cute. She is doing great sitting... I'm so impressed, again!

Christinedee said...

Awwwwww I am so happy that you all got together! I love the pictures! Only wish I could have been there with all of you!