I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pitiful

With a Capital P. Poor Alex has been so sick since Tuesday with the rotavirus. I will spare you the details, but believe me, I have never seen her so sick before and it has been a rough couple of days (believe me there will be no pictures or videos in this post!!) Unfortunately that means she's missing her last two days of intensive therapy. She's really done great and has gained a lot of strength, hopefully the virus doesn't impede that - especially since she never even got out of her bed today :( For those of you that have e-mailed or called and I haven't gotten back to you - just know it's been crazy here and I promise to respond soon! There's a ton of other stuff going on here and just not enough hours in the day.

Monday was my birthday and I really really had a great weekend. Before I even opened my eyes Zachary climbed in my bed, kissed me on the head and whispered Happy Birthday Mommy - how could my day go wrong after that?!?


Tomorrow is Aaron's birthday and I doubt he's going to have as good as a day as I did, but when you read this Aaron, know I love and appreciate all that you do and I hope that you have a wonderful birthday!!!
Unfortunately that's all I have time for...

4 comments:

Beth said...

I'm so sorry Alley Bean is sick =( I hope she gets better VERY soon! And, Happy Belated Birthday to you! I hope you were able to celebrate!

Katie said...

i had a very nice version of the tummy bug that left me down and out while my aaron was at the beach.... funny how that worked out for him... it makes me so sad that allie bean has it too. its truly awulf

Anonymous said...

Aaron Said...

Thank you baby for what you said but all I want for my birthday is for us to be at home.This is par for the course on my birthday, just another day.

Anonymous said...

Please pass a Happy Birthday on to Aaron. I have a Birthday Donut (missing a bite of course) for him next time we get together...

Hang in there. Dont they say it gets better...I sometimes want to strangle "Them".

Tom