I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Intensive PT

Just a quick update...

Alex started Intensive Physical Therapy at Richmond Hope Therapy yesterday. Basically she will be doing intensive therapy for three weeks, five days a week, three hours a day. Just imagine going to the gym and working out for three hours straight every day - whew. I'm sure I'll have pictures and videos to post between now and then, but I am so excited to see where she will be strength wise at the end of these three weeks.

And poor Zach's had 104 temp for the last two days and tested positive today for strep. Never a dull in the Hayes house, that's for sure!! :)


How pitiful?!?

2 comments:

Christy said...

Such rosy cheeks! I hope he's all better by Saturday so he can come to Murphy's party.

Anonymous said...

Poor baby boy!