I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Finally!

The laptop we ordered back in December FINALLY arrived today!!! It's awesome! I already loaded some of the software we have for her to use just with her switches and we experimented for a little while before bedtime. She uses the computer and switches at school, but it's rare I get to actually see her in action...clearly, she knows what she's doing:



and she's happy about it...

3 comments:

Dara and Jerry said...

That is wonderful. I love the pictures. I can't wait for Jule and Jenna to get their computer!

Beth said...

YIPPEE! This past week has been FULL of wonderful news! xoxo

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!! Yeah! Ellen