I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pictures by Paige

I had posted about us having our family pictures done by Pictures by Paige...well I just got the proofs and I couldn't be more thrilled. The way Paige captured our family is amazing. Taking pictures with Alex in a traditional setting has always been near impossible, and I've often left so sad because we weren't able to walk away with the picture I was hoping for...well now I have so many to choose from! If you would like to view them, visit www.picturepaiges.com. Visit her blog first, and then click on online viewing to see all of the shots. From the drop down menu select hayes family, our password is alexandzack. I love so many of the pictures that she captured of us interacting as a family, and not posing. Paige was so patient with us and let the kids lead the way. If you're considering having any pictures done anytime soon, I HIGHLY recommend you contact Paige!!
Will post more about the week later today...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are by far the BEST pictures of the Hayes family. Paige captured the TRUE Zach, the TRUE Sissy and the TRUE mommy and daddy. We have five favorites: the one with all four of you lying on the back deck (017), the family on the bed (195), You and Aaron (160), Zach and Sissy (205), and we love Sissy's hair in (218). We can not believe how awesome these pictures are!

We love you guys. Sherri, Jenni and Sadie.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the hayes family pictures!!

Christy said...

Donna, I LOVE the photos!!! You all look so great. It is so nice to see Alex free from her bib for a little while. If only bibs weren't needed, huh? Her hair looks so cute, too! And could Zach be any cuter?? What a beautiful family. And I hope Aaron is feeling okay. I am just now getting caught up on your blog. Happy late anniversary, too! We really need to get together and catch up soon.
Love,
Christy